- App folder: Existing folder required.
- Open folder selector dialog, to locate App folder
- Cloud folder: Existing folder required.
- Open folder selector dialog, to locate Cloud folder
- Sync mode: Synchronization mode of files contained in the folder.
- Content-based: Read the whole file, and calculate the hash based on file content
- Size-based: Analyzes only the file size and not the file content (ideal for the synchronization of MP3 files for example).
- File filter name
- Edit file filter: Open “Filter properties” dialog in “File mode”
- Subfolder processing depth:
- 0: Subfolder processing disabled.
- 1: Processing the first level of subfolders. If the starting folder is /aaa, then /aaa/* will be processed, i.e. /aaa/bbb; /aaa/ccc, but not /aaa/bbb/ccc, which is the second level.
- 2: Processing also the second level of subfolders.
- …And so on…
- Unlimited: Processing of all subfolders.
- Dir filter name
- Edit dir filter: Open “Filter properties” dialog in “Directory mode”
- Process only subfolder files: Ignore files in the /aaa/* folder (used in the Advanced sync setup example).
- Backup: Zip all modified file originals (overwritten or deleted files). Not implemented yet.
- Manual advance: Paranoid mode. Every modification will be marked as conflict, and manual conflict resolution is required. In this case, „Resolve all using …” options are disabled, and conflicts are filled with a recommended resolution direction. (ver 0.79).
The following table shows status possibilities during synchronization of a new file:
|Exists||Not exists||N/A||Save File1 to meta, and copy to File2 location|
|Not exists||Exists||N/A||Save File2 to meta, and copy to File1 location|
|Exists||Exists||Equal||Add File metadata|
Following table shows status possibilities during synchronization of an existing file:
|Exists||Not exists||Equal||Delete File1, remove meta|
|Not exists||Exists||Equal||Delete File2, remove meta|
|Exists||Not exists||File1 changed||Conflict|
|Not exists||Exists||File2 changed||Conflict|
|Exists||Exists||File1 changedFile2 unchanged||Overwrite File2 with File1, update meta|
|Exists||Exists||File1 unchangedFile2 changed||Overwrite File1 with File2, update meta|
|Exists||Exists||File1 changedFile2 changed||Conflict|